Thursday, November 12, 2015

Holiday Card Painting & Alaska Railroad Poster

Yes, I do have a lovely view of the apartment building outside my window.
Just a quick look at the poster, it's actually a really nice size at 16" x 20"...seen hanging in my office so I can lament every day over all the little things I wish I could change in the original painting.   What can I say, some of us are just never satisfied, and some of us are just too neurotic.  And I'll be in Houston, ALASKA (people outside always think I'm headed to Texas) on Saturday at the high school from 10-2 to sign posters, prints are already signed but I'll sign it again if you like. 

And I've finally completed this year's holiday card painting featuring our favorite wolf pack from the Alaska Zoo. The plan is to have cards available for purchase soon so that you can wow friends and families with a cool and unique card and then bore them to tears with all the inane ramblings we love put inside about everyday life over the past year. 

Who am I kidding, we all love to read those inane ramblings inside cards!

"Happy Howlidays"

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to get a poster and I love the card!

    ReplyDelete